Hello. Today's card is another that was inspired by a sketch challenge. Have you tried to complete a sketch challenge yet? If not, I recommend that you do!
Soft Sea Foam Card Base ~ 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
Basic White ~ (2) 4" x 5-1/2" and a couple of scraps
1. Stamp the snail on a scrap of Basic White using Memento Tuxedo Black
2. Stamp 'hello', then stamp the word bubble around it
3. Use a Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Write Marker to create the 'snail trail' lines going across the first 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Basic White Cardstock
4. Color in the snail
5. Go over the 'snail trail' lines with a Wink of Stella Brush
6. Use the Snail Dies to cut out the snail and word bubble
7. Attach the layers...I used Stampin' Dimensionals to attach the snail, and Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach everything else.
For the inside of the card, stamp the snail on the other 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Basic White Cardstock.
Use the Soft Sea Foam Marker to draw another 'snail trail' along the bottom.
Color the snail with Stampin' Write Markers.
Go over the 'snail trail' with the Wink of Stella Brush.
Make sure everything is dry before attaching it to the inside of the card.
I hope you enjoyed this card! Please contact me if you have any questions, for a catalog (if you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and live in the USA), or to Join!
You can also click the link at the top of my blog to sign up for my newsletter.
The product list below has clickable links that lead to my online store, if you would like to purchase any of these products.