I have been reminiscing lately about when I first was introduced to Stampin' Up! and cardmaking. I did not have all the amazing Stampin' Up! products I have today, so I was a little more limited in what I could do. When I saw this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, I knew it was an opportunity to make something great, without a lot of product!
This sketch is great for a beginner stamper. If you don't have Designer Series Paper, you can color strips of Basic White cardstock, or use ribbon as your strips!
How to Make This Card
- Cut a card base, 5-1/2" X 8-1/2", score at 4-1/4"
- Cut 3 strips of Designer Series Paper to 1/2" X 4"
- Attach the bottom strip to the card base
- Stamp the sentiment above the glued on strip, toward the left of the card
- Stamp an image on another piece of cardstock
- Attach the other two strips of DSP
- Punch or cut out the image
- Attach the image over the strips of DSP using Stampin' Dimensionals
Did you enjoy today's card? Scroll on down for a clickable list of the products used.
Would you like to know how to get 62 FREE Tutorials featuring the Dandy Garden Suite? These amazing tutorials were created by Stampin' Up! Demonstrators worldwide, including Yours Truly 😍
When you purchase from me using the current host code, I will email a link (actually it takes FOUR links) to all 62 of these tutorials as a Thank You from me!
I hope you are inspired to be creative today. Happy Stamping!
It's still Sale-A-Bration time! For every $50 (USA) purchase you make, you can choose a FREE Level 1 Sale-A-Bration Item. For every $100 purchase you make, you can choose two FREE Level 1 Sale-A-Bration Items, OR one Level 2 Sale-A-Bration Item!
Are you in the USA? I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, if you don't have one already! You can Contact Me here, or with the link at the top of my blog.